- Learn about the background of the workplace
- Think what you can offer as an employee
- A personal job applicationstands out, but beware of exaggerations!
- Ask someone you know for feedback on you job application
- Explain what you can do and be proud of it!
- Prepare the CVwith care
- Ask former supervisors etc. for references
- Send your references and school certificates with your application and CV on request only
- Practice the interview situation in advance
- Think of possible interview questionsand answers to them in advance
- Have your references and study certificates ready in the interview
- Note that at the end of the interview the interviewer may ask you if you have any questions on e.g. the work community or the duties
- Dress neatly and appropriately
- Act politely